 Marketplace / Shopping / 10903
  Re: My Pick-A-Brick Experience

(...) Not that I have any real clue, but I'd probably guess because one or many of: - extra maintenance keeping a scale accurate - having customers constantly waiting to weigh their winnings, until they had gotten up to their desired price - making (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Pick-A-Brick Experience

(...) The way they have it set up at LLCA the customers are able to put it on the scale themself and the weight and price shows up. I see MANY parents saying "thats too much, go put it back" to the kids who have a bag full of mixed up parts. I would (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)