 Marketplace / Shopping / 10802
  Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

I just got the Blain's Farm & Fleet Toyland catalog. Blain's Farm & Fleet is a Wisconsin/Illinois/Iowa department store. I have recently purchased toys there, such as a 1/2 HP water pump and Johnson's stair builder's adjustable T-square. Anyway the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

(...) Are they allied with any of the other F&F outfits like Tractor Supply Co??? (...) (URL) find them on the Best Lock site per se) Color me depressed. (URL) not big time enough to get the license (how could I be, with production runs in the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

More of the Deere bricks are here: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

(...) Lar & Erik, I know what you mean... Compare the tractor from (URL) mine (URL) desire for a LEGO farm theme discussed in thread (URL) have to charge at least $50.00 for a 275 piece model to make it worth the time/effort to collect all the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

(...) Well I wish you'd give it another thought, because if you don't bring it out soon, I'm going to have to crib from it, mine (MTW-5001) are a lot smaller! I like it a lot and I think it's worth 50 easy. Your tractor rocks... and theirs... well, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego

Enough trash talking. William, Lar, you have some very nice tractors, and I'm sure all the kids at your shows will have lots of fun mishandling them. You've got yours designed for maximum detail, the ERTL models are more about getting the shape with (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)