 Town / 6715
Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet 26% off Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 03:30:38 GMT

Enough trash talking. William, Lar, you have some very nice tractors, and I'm
sure all the kids at your shows will have lots of fun mishandling them.

You've got yours designed for maximum detail, the ERTL models are more about
getting the shape with the fewest parts so it can go under a Christmas tree for
$20 and be built by a 7-year old. Still, moving parts should be maximized.

As an experiment, try building a nice looking tractor out of 1 Star Wars set and
1 general purpose bucket (your choice.)

The more I look at it, the more friendly those John Deere figures seem to be.
The studs seem smaller than Best-Lock. I think I'm going to get the combine at
this sale.

Even cooler would be motorized tractors.  Geez, you can't have a fair tractor
pull with ANY of these.

Now excuse me, I've been mulching my 1/4 acre and mending the fence all day and
the missus tells me I'm not fit for high company.

-Erik