 Marketplace / Shopping / 10726
Re: high-end restraint at WM ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:48:32 GMT

My local WM just reset their shelves and they had the AT-TE's.  I'm not sure
if
they had the AT-AT or not - I wasn't specifically looking for that set.

Their website has both the AT-TE and AT-AT.

Mark (N. Calif.)

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
Has anyone observed any of the newer sets from the higher end of the price • range
(above $50) being stocked into the new shelf resets at WM ?

For the past several years, WM has always had at least one LEGO set in the
$90-$100 price range. I'm not seeing that this year (at least at the few • stores
I've checked so far). It appears that WM is only stocking up to $50 price • level.

If anyone sees otherwise (like AT-AT or AT-TE), please report it.

Ray