 Marketplace / Shopping / 10724
10723  |  10725
Subject:
high-end restraint at WM ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:38:52 GMT

Has anyone observed any of the newer sets from the higher end of the price range
(above $50) being stocked into the new shelf resets at WM ?

For the past several years, WM has always had at least one LEGO set in the
$90-$100 price range. I'm not seeing that this year (at least at the few stores
I've checked so far). It appears that WM is only stocking up to $50 price level.

If anyone sees otherwise (like AT-AT or AT-TE), please report it.

Ray