 Marketplace / Shopping / 10708
    Shopping in Seoul? —Raymond Flournoy
   Hi all, Any advice for shopping for LEGO in Korea? Are there any sets available there which are unavailable in the US? At the very least, are there Korean-language catalogs available for free at toy stores/toy departments? Thanks for any advice or (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shopping in Seoul? —John Barnes
   (...) I have wandered around that general area shopping for Lego. In the stores in the center of the city, I didn't find any deals. I wandered around in a few suburban areas and found a few older Technic sets. Had to buy them :) I think the import (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)