 Marketplace / Shopping / 10708
10707  |  10709
Subject:
Shopping in Seoul?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:09:07 GMT

Hi all,

  Any advice for shopping for LEGO in Korea?  Are there any sets available there
which are unavailable in the US?  At the very least, are there Korean-language
catalogs available for free at toy stores/toy departments?

  Thanks for any advice or suggestions!  I can trade with advice about Japan if
you are headed to Japan any time soon.  :^)

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@post.harvard.edu      "Because, of course, a man with an
ray@sehda.com                   obsession is a man who has very little
                                sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis