 Marketplace / Shopping / 10706
  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) to be (...) I asked this question before in the brickfest newsgroup, but haven't gotten any answer. Is this a global thing???? Since I'm near a legostore, it would be the best news of this year if you ask me :-D Saskia (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) Why don't you do what I did. Call the store and ask them. The people at the store would know more about this than most anyone on lugnet. If you find something out, please share it with the rest of us. Ray (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)