 Marketplace / Shopping / 10697
  Re: Tragic News for Detroit Area Clearance buffs

(...) Sure is, as one of easily the biggest beneficiaries of that little cubbyhole (I know I've spent at least $3000 on 75%-plus-off sets there in the last four years, though the last time I went just three weeks ago they didn't have anything below (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tragic News for Detroit Area Clearance buffs

(...) Trust me, us Detroit area AFOL's are visiting all area stores to get what we want. Many of us do not actually live near Detroit. Dozens of stores are in the Detroit metro area. Dozens more outside of the metro area. If it is still on the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)