 Marketplace / Shopping / 10691
10690  |  10692
Subject:
Tuesday Morning Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:11:09 GMT

I received a flyer from the Tuesday Morning close-out chain of stores
(found in Eastern and Midwest U.S., I think), with a sale opening date
today.  Among the items stated in the flyer was:

"Save $4 to $6 on LEGO Technic Series Closeout [at] $3.99
Retail $7.99 and $9.99.  Choose from a wide selection of
collectible Bionicle and Throwbot building toys....
Other items priced lower and higher available at similar savings."

Picture shows one Bionicle set and one Throwbot -- neither, I think
orginally retailing at the price stated in the ad, but that's a Tuesday
Morning thing (list higher than MSRP on tag, with "great" markdown
then shown).

Did anyone happen to check this out?  (I couldn't get out to mine local
Tuesday Morning).  If so, was there anything other than Bionicle and
Throwbots?