 Marketplace / Shopping / 10690
10689  |  10691
Subject:
The Phoenix Scavenger Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:13:49 GMT

To my fellow Phoenix Lugnet members. This morning I was at TRU. Here are the
rules to the scavenger hunt.

First off the only rule is first come first serve.
In one of the TRU's that I was in they had one and I repeat only 1 Tie
Intercepter. I placed this set in the store.

Here are your clues

It is in the Third storage container in the Lego section.
This store is one of the oldest.
This store is located near a motor mile.

Good hunting for all. I didn't catch a price, but if you are looking for it go
now.

I will give another very good clue. This motor mile has a mall in the sky. You
can see when you are driving.

Also they still have some arctic sets and other sets on some good sale.

Larry