 Marketplace / Shopping / 10574
  LEGO 50% OFF!!! (Small Atlanta toy/hobby store going out of business)

Hi gang! There is a small toy store in Chamblee Georgia (Atlanta suburb) called "Gandy Dancers" that sadly, is going out of business.... They have been around serving the model train hobbyist, construction toy enthusiast (Including LEGO), and many (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO 50% OFF!!! (Small Atlanta toy/hobby store going out of business)

Well, I found a Toy Shop listing for Gandy Dancers. (URL) address and hours are listed on that site. And here I was, at Georgia Tech early morning, all revved up to go, and they're not open Sundays! Though it's probably better for me not to shop (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)