 Marketplace / Shopping / 10531
  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) Oh ya, been there, done that. :-) What's always good is the notes you get from befuddled sellers, wondering what you are up to and some hoping to dump other dross on you. I'm wondering when it's going to happen to me for THIS part: (URL) part (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) I dunno, someone posted a rendering in .trains a few days or so back that used that part as the exit chute on a hopper car (it used 3). Looked pretty good to me, so I might have to use a dozen or so up that way. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) Ya I was thinking about that very car after I posted. I may have to give it a go. (...) A dozen? Well that might be a good start for YOU but it would be merely rounding error for me, regrettably. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) Really? I might be interested in a few of those. They're good for Space stuff -- I seem to remember Tim C. used them on the underside of a large-ish spacecraft he built. Put a few of them in a line, run bricks through the slots, it makes a (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)