 Marketplace / Shopping / 10528
  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) of (...) OK, but if TLC is already doing right as far as the windows go, why screw with it? Why not just produce less of the door pack? -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) There's an SKU shortage. Combine the doors and windows (in the right proportion) and an SKU is freed up for something else. That's goodness, in my view, as one does where formerly 2 were used. However I blow hot and cold on this, there are (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 23 - 29, 2003

(...) Well, I just placed an order all the way from Africa for a mess of the door packs. Oodles! I'll find a use for them, maybe a nice *blue* cruiser... But I got the most annoying customer service person I've ever encountered--she sounded like the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)