 Marketplace / Shopping / 10459
    Damaged Goods —John Harms
   The TRU in Lanham, MD who's roof collapsed over the weekend (no deaths; minor injuries) was my post-dentist refuge (I have certain sets I associate with the taste of flouride). Watching the news, it looks as if the Lego section is now holding up the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Damaged Goods —George Notel
      "John Harms" <acjharms@us-state.osis.gov> wrote in message news:HAvCnD.Cvy@lugnet.com... (...) "parts (...) Actually, it was from a Wendy's commercial, making fun of McDonald's Chicken Nuggets... George (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Damaged Goods —Allan Bedford
   (...) "minor injuries" is a media term. For anyone unfortunate enough to be caught under a collapsing store roof, this was likely the worst day of their life. It's certain that LEGO was the last thing on their mind. (...) If there is product that (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)