 Marketplace / Shopping / 10449
    Who bought all the 4728 Privet Drives from Walmart.com? —David W. Speck
   Just curious who bought all the inventory? I saw they were at $15 on clearance, and added one to my cart this morning. I then decided to look at the remaining Legos. I added a Yoda to see if the price had dropped in the cart (but not on the main (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)