 Marketplace / Shopping / 10449
10448  |  10450
Subject:
Who bought all the 4728 Privet Drives from Walmart.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:43:05 GMT

Just curious who bought all the inventory?  I saw they were at $15 on
clearance, and added one to my cart this morning.  I then decided to look at
the remaining Legos.  I added a Yoda to see if the price had dropped in the
cart (but not on the main panel).  Then when I updated the quantities, the
cart indicated an item was out of stock.  I removed the Yoda, but still got
the message.  I dropped the qty of the 4728's to 1, and still got the
message.  So, I backed out to the main Lego page and refreshed.  And guess
what?  The Privet Drive picture was gone.

I'm impressed with the new speed with which the updates occur :o)  A little
frustrating, but better than ordering and finding out weeks later your order
is cancelled because they were out-of-stock.

Dave