 Marketplace / Shopping / 10426
  Funny Meijer Shopping Experience

Yesterday I went to Meijer to check out thier clearance toy sale, it was 25-50% off selected items (mainly Lego soccer sets, a few bionicle). At the entrance I was handed a coupon, for an additional 25% off all clearance toys, my day just got (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Funny Meijer Shopping Experience

(...) You got 2 cartfuls at 75% off instead of 62.5% off? I probably would have made it 3 carts! You tried very hard to explain and the manager wanted to have it his way. Great. Our Meijer was running a "take an additional 10% off all general (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Funny Meijer Shopping Experience

(...) And considering how hard advertisements try to imply the sale is 75% off, I think this is perfectly justified. Frank (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)