 Marketplace / Shopping / 10421
  Anymore B&M Walmart markdowns?

I've visited some of my local Wal-Marts and haven't found the great markdown deals that existed at Target, so therefore there's still a lot of stock. Does Wal-Mart do another mark down? It looks like they're at almost 50% now. Maybe on February 1? (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anymore B&M Walmart markdowns?

(...) Wal-Mart has a discretionary budget for management regarding markdowns. In short, they can let things go for less if they feel it's not moving; they spent their clearance dollars to make those "in-store specials." Some store managers get rid (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)