 Marketplace / Shopping / 10395
  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

I'm in the Atlanta area. Cleared out Gainesville and Cumming, and checked Alpharetta to discover it cleared out. I did pick up the Creator Special Edition game for 75% off. $7.50 was too good to pass up! George "David W. Speck" <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

You know there was a time, not too long ago when I could reasonably expect to buy about $3-5,000 in clearance Lego from Target without much effort. It's impossible to do that these days, I'm guessing because of increased awareness of the clearance. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)