 Marketplace / Shopping / 10390
    Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Bruce, Where in SoCal? I got a couple of things (Sopwith Camel, two Harry Potter sets) at the Target in Northridge last week at the 50% mark, but tried to go back this week and found nothing of interest (1 Jack Stone and 1 Bob the Builder). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Chino Hills/Diamond Bar. It looked like a lot of stuff was going to be around for the 75% off, but this last weekend I'd say about half the Lego stock went at the 50% mark. I know Scott Costello stalks that area... I was hoping to get one of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)