 Marketplace / Shopping / 10362
  LEGOLand Store in Carlsbad?

I recall reading somewhere on LUGNET that there was a LEGO store of one type or another in a strip mall not to far from LEGOLand. I have searched around a bit but haven't found anything. The only mention of it I could find on LUGNET was this older (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGOLand Store in Carlsbad?

(...) Mike - others here surely have more details, but you shold be able to get to the LEGO store in the Carlsbad outlet mall off the same Cannon Road exit as LEGOLand. I believe you take a right onto the road that parallels I5 (Paseo Del Norte?), (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGOLand Store in Carlsbad?

(...) hehe, my ears were burning. But yes, there is a store in the mall by Legoland during the holiday season. But when I was there this last weekend they told me today (Sunday, Jan 12th) was going to be the last day it was open. Its just a holiday (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)