 Marketplace / Shopping / 10347
    Bought an obvious returned item... —George Notel
   I bought a Railway Express from Target at 50%, for $50. I noticed that it had been re-taped by their return department for resell. While looking to verify everything was there, I discovered that the engine bag had been taped up, and the motor was (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bought an obvious returned item... —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Hi George, As long as you have the receipt you should have no problem getting a full refund. They generally prefer to simply take it back rather than knock a few bucks off and let you keep the item. HTH, Maggie C. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bought an obvious returned item... —William R. Ward
   (...) Forget Target. Call LEGO customer service. I bought a similarly discounted Railway Express at TRU, and it was missing one of the cars and several pieces of track. I called LEGO and they made good on it. --Bill. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)