 Marketplace / Shopping / 10287
  2003 starwars sets

Not sure if any one has been to the TRU in NYC, but my parents just got back and got me all of the starwars sets, and all except for one of the new orient sets. The best part they got the 50% of the second item. (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2003 starwars sets

(...) You should thank your parents for going there - the crowds there have become extremely large. The lines to check out convinced me not to buy these sets yeti! If today is like last year they will be using crowd control barriers around the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)