 Marketplace / Shopping / 10271
Re: Buy a Lego item, get the second 50% off at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:46:16 GMT

Cathy Luke <dcjt711@yahoo.com> wrote in message
This week's (December 15-21, 2002) U.S. Toys R Us ad:
Buy a Lego item, get the second 50% off*!

*Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Assortments vary by store.
Does not apply to LEGO Orient Expedition, Mindstorms or Galidor.

My TRU suddenly (they weren't there yesterday) have several Orient
Expedition sets and more Breezeway cafes (yea!!). I found that the Orient
sets priced $20 or higher came up on sale.

Rose