 Marketplace / Shopping / 10256
Re: Buy a Lego item, get the second 50% off at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:27:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cathy Luke writes:
This week's (December 15-21, 2002) U.S. Toys R Us ad:
Buy a Lego item, get the second 50% off*!

*Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Assortments vary by store.
Does not apply to LEGO Orient Expedition, Mindstorms or Galidor.

Here are some possibilities for good deals:

Blue Ltd. edition bucket with purple and orange bricks: $11.25
10020 Santa Fe locomotive: $29.99
special ed. Naboo Fighter: $29.99
6776 Ogel Control Center: $22.50
3420 Championship Challenge II: $15.00
Breezeway Cafe or Pizza to Go: $15.00

They didn't have the Orient Expedition sets at my local TRU yet, so I don't
feel too bad.

Maggie C.