 Marketplace / Shopping / 10259
  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H770ss.Fpn@lugnet.com... (...) included (...) the (...) No problem - just trying to save you a frustrating trip to TRU. Nothing like standing in a long line (no shortage of those it seems (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets

(...) I didn't realize that the Orient sets weren't included in the sale. So far I have bought 7410 Jungle River, 7414 Elephant Caravan, and 7418 Scorpion Palace and all three scanned as on sale, both in the on floor scanners and at the register. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)