 Marketplace / Shopping / 10223
10222  |  10224
Subject:
Another Zellers BOGO sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:01:00 GMT

Greetings,

The Zellers flyer is in and they have BOGO half price on all LEGO from
Dec 14th (Saturday) til the 24th.

Later in the flyer they say "save up to 50%* on selected Mega Bloks &
LEGO toys.  *off original prices.  Prices as marked.  Selection may vary
by store"
Probably just means their clearance stuff, if they have any left.

When I was in a Winners (Dartmouth, NS) they had some of the $10
Bionicle sets (this year's and last) for $4.99.  They had also opened up
the DUPLO egg boxes, and were selling them for $2.50 each (spamcake
diner dogs).

On a local (Halifax NS) note, yesterday the Zellers in Mic Mac Mall had
four of the UCS Yoda sets ($150).  Is anyone in driving range interested
in getting one?  I'd like to take advantage of the BOGO, but only want
one.

Gail Meagher