 Marketplace / Shopping / 10159
  Last Minute Free Shipping at S@H

Help!!! Help me decide what to do. I was wondering how many LUGNET members were waiting until the last minute to make a purchase with free shipping? I have waited and waited...and still want a Metroliner Kit without paying shipping. I don't think my (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last Minute Free Shipping at S@H

(...) I would suggest placing an order now for yourself if you want to take advantage of free shipping. After your parcel arrives, keep the carton sealed and hide it well--from yourself as well as others--until AFTER Christmas. If you DO receive a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Last Minute Free Shipping at S@H

(...) Thanks Kevin, Good strategy. I was also informed that free shipping has been extended until December 8th, so I have another week to procrastinate. Decisions, decisions, decisions... Bert (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)