 Marketplace / Shopping / 10142
    Re: MOT sets on sale at Target (U.S.) next week —George Notel
   Good to see Lego Express is dropping, but that's still a steep price. My local Target got two of them in when they were released a month ago. It still has two. They might move at $129, but I doubt it. Drop it to a $99, and I'm there... George (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: MOT sets on sale at Target (U.S.) next week —Kevin Salm
   (...) Knowing that the brand new Target stores near me only stock 2 copies of the 4534 LEGO Express train set at a time, I went in hopes that the store would NOT have any left on the shelf. Lucky for me, there were none. So I wrote down the UPC code (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)