 Marketplace / Shopping / 10121
Re: Walmart discount on 4709 and 7163
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:05:32 GMT

Let me know if you actually get to use the 25% off coupon AND the Droid • Escape
coupon on the same order - technically, you shouldn't be able to.

I used the $10 Lego coupon, the droid escape coupon and got 25% off. The 25%
off was from the regular price of $89.

Rose

The 25% off is a sale, and not a coupon, so I didn't have any problem
getting the discount and a free droid escape.  Rose, in actuality, the
gunship is $10 off right now at $79.99, so they should give you 25% off that
price.  The computer rang it up at $89.99, but I just took it to the manager
and had it adjusted.  $60 for a gunship and a droid escape isn't bad, but
since I bought 12 @ $50 from the discovery channel store, I didn't need many
more.

Roland