 Marketplace / Shopping / 10115
10114  |  10116
Subject:
Walmart discount on 4709 and 7163
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:21:33 GMT

I imagine it's in response to the TRU discount of $10 on each set, but I
found the following prices tonight at Walmart:

4709 Hogwarts Castle  75.90
7163 Republic Gunship 71.90

The shelf stickers still have the original prices, and I haven't seen the
prices advertised, but they scan at those prices.  You're still better off
buying 7163 at TRU for 79.99 less 25% with a free droid escape to boot, but
I'm not sure how long the TRU discount will last.

Roland