 Marketplace / Shopping / 10092
10091  |  10093
Subject:
[US] Kmart and Meijer Sales Next Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:15:13 GMT

According to FBTB, Kmart *finally* has a BOGO sale next week, and Meijer
has a 20% off sale.  Kmart *does* still want my money![1]  Now if only
Meijer could be bothered to start stocking the Republic Gunship again. . .

N.B. that FBTB
www.fbtb.net
frequently posts sale information---like these, and the current BOGO on
Star Wars Lego at Woolworths in the UK---that for whatever reason isn't
reported on .market.shopping[2], and the FBTB Internet Price Guide is
neat, too.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

[1] Actually, I bought 7200 and 7201 there a few weeks ago when they were
marked down to $5 apiece, but they would have gotten my money for 7203 and
7204 as well if they had had the BOGO *then*.

[2] Well, I read both, but I am exceptionally lazy, so it's no surprise
that I don't bother to post a lot of the news. . .