 Marketplace / Shopping / 10084
  Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)

(...) The book says that these are available online as well. Thanks for sharing! (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)

Not that it does any good, since Ogel Control Center is already sold out, and has been for hours, if it wasn't out of stock already when the sale began this morning. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)

Ogel Control Center was back in stock when I checked a few minutes ago and ordered 4 (hey, it got me a 24" Lounging Tigger free ;-) You can enter multiple coupons - I got the Tigger free for buying over $100 (Ogel's), and then I ordered 3 Droid (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)