 Marketplace / Shopping / 10075
    Re: S@H Web Specials - USA —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Wow, thats surprising - they just finished the McDonalds promo and the Holiday season is around the corner. I would have thought this would have delayed any of the sales they were planning for them... Oh well. Lets hope Target puts them on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H Web Specials - USA —Kevin Johnston
   (...) Good point... this probably means they bombed so badly that they want to move as many of them as possible before the holidays are over. Action figures are a risky market, littered with failures. I hope Lego learned something from this. Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)