 Marketplace / Shopping / 10075
  Re: S@H Web Specials - USA

(...) Wow, thats surprising - they just finished the McDonalds promo and the Holiday season is around the corner. I would have thought this would have delayed any of the sales they were planning for them... Oh well. Lets hope Target puts them on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Web Specials - USA

(...) Good point... this probably means they bombed so badly that they want to move as many of them as possible before the holidays are over. Action figures are a risky market, littered with failures. I hope Lego learned something from this. Kevin (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)