 Marketplace / Shopping / *9954 (-10)
  beaverton, oregon kbtoys (promotional shell set find)

i apologize if this is off topic, as this is my first post on lugnet. i had to share this (although i waited until i had made my purchases first). kbtoys, beaverton oregon, off 185th (acrossed from pizza schmizza) is offering the following sets in a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Check your local Pamida - Goodies Abound

Hi all, Just letting everyone know - right now is Pamida's "pre-Xmas clearance time", so there's lots to be found for cheap. On top of that, until Oct. 11, there's a BOGO 50% off any regular *or* clearance toy sale. So far my best from one of these (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Does anyone know where to find 4596 Storming Cobra?

(...) Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll eventually get around to ordering it. : ) Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

It's some sort of "Glinching Pit" so kids can play with the Galidor sets. Funny story: I was just up at the mall and saw a mother with 2 kids arguing with the clerk about keeping her kids creations. "...it says create YOUR OWN!..." sigh. Anyway it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

That is for Galidor. The top is full of parts for kids to play with. "John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H3ntsL.8tt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

(...) -John Rudy (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 10% off sale at Kohl's

(...) Well, rats. And here I went at redeemed mine at the 10%, thinking that it was unlikely they would do anything else before the 12th, since they'd just had the 25% off. And, yes, Kohl's has a new "season" every week, and a "grand opening" which (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mindstorms RIS1.5 $140 at KBToys

Just what the subject line says: (URL) is free shipping on $99 and up too. Roy (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 10% off sale at Kohl's

(...) Coupon? *Coupons!* (plural), lol. I heard on the radio this morning that Kohls is having a sale starting Thursday. The ad stated the whole store will be on sale and they will have "the lowest prices of the season". Now, what season are they (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  10% off sale at Kohl's

Apparently it's only 10% off on LEGO now (Mon 7 Oct), and still no sign announcing it. Not much, but it's still something if, like Julie, you've got that coupon for $10.00 that expires on 12 October. (Get out there, Julie, and redeem that coupon!) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact