(...) That's good news. Your're in Wisconsin, aren't you? (Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else.) I'm in the NW burbs of Chicago and the 3 Targets I went to didn't have them :( Julie (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4105 On Sale @ Target

I found 4105 on sale. (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: 20% off ALL LEGO at kbtoys.com

Following up on shipping to Canada.....do any US online shops (I mean chains...not Bricklink stores) that sell LEGO ship to Canada? About a year and a half ago, we could purchase from Etoys or indirectly from other online shops through Borderfree (a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4105 On Sale @ Target

(...) I think Target messed up (again). I was at a few Targets this morning before looking thru the ads and noticed a red bucket on sale. I don't remember which one, I think it's 4116, but that only has 200pcs. If I knew about the ad I would have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 20% off ALL LEGO at kbtoys.com

It's a shame they don't ship to Canada - could've used a $19 Vision Command :) Ohh well, I just hope Costco will have more of those $35 (US) 8466s this Xmas Ivan John Barnes <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H1IsH4.Bz3@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  4105 On Sale @ Target

The new 4105 500 piece Creator bucket is on sale at Target this week for $7.99. It is mentioned (but not pictured) in their ad in the Sunday paper. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Items on The Vault 8/29/02

Almost forgot to mention this on Lugnet.... It has been a while, but I just put a bunch more sets on The Vault including some Pirate, Castle, Town, Technic, Train and a little of just about everything else. Also new Kabaya Alpha Team sets! Check (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact