 Marketplace / Shopping / *9759 (-10)
  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:H0qrq0.M6o@lugnet.com... (...) Dear LEGO: Please spend some calories and make the bulk bricks and accessories easier to browse. The fact that the items can only be browesed via the left (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

(...) Is this a joke? Finding the bulk listings has become almost impossible on Lego.com. Amongst the 45 bulk offerings are small sets that do not qualify as any kind of bulk. The price for common bricks remains higher from S@H than from sellers on (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

I was just browsing the online S@H and notice they have restocked their selection of bulk bricks and plates-- for instance, 1 x 4 bricks in white, light gray, and black. Don't know how long they've been there, but there is definitely more of a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Report

The selection is pretty much the same at my local Tuesday Morning, but they also have some LEGO Wear baseball caps. Bryan (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Meijer Sale

Meijer stores are haveing 20% off LEGO with the week beginning August 11th. Mark IndyLUG (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spybotics spotted at Target

For those that may be waiting to buy Spybotics at your local store, I saw all 4 sets today at my local Target (Dayton, OH). Also, the local Meijer stores have the "Technic" RC Race Buggy 8475. Andy (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  The sad state of LEGO® at my local Wal-Mart (Tampa, FL)

I'm not the shopping type of person, but I do go to Wal-Mart for just about anything these days...except LEGO®. Despite the fact that they have a whole aisle stocked with the stuff, let me give you the lowdown on their current selection... Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Discover Mills Update

(...) Thanks for taking the time to post this info! Julie (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Meijer Sale (MI/IL/IN/OH/KY)

Through Saturday, Meijer is advertising a 50% off sale on Lego sets priced $9.99--$39.99. When you get to the store, they say that it's only for the sets pictured in the ad (2000 racers---might be nice, since those were clearanced out of most other (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Discover Mills Update

I stopped by the Lego Store at Discover Mills (GA) today. Here's a few of the items they had in stock (many are half off): 633 Roof Tiles 3.99 1822 Neptunes II 11.89 2161 Aqua Dozer 10.49 5921 Research Glider 2.79 5955 All Terrain Trapper 14.69 5975 (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact