 Marketplace / Shopping / *959 (-5)
  Re: S@H airplanes

Wow, I never knew they sold the 1775 set. I ordered a few, that is a *real* airplane, at least. Windows, hinges! Thanks for the info, Larry! Did they offer this before, or is this recently? Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H airplanes

Thanks for the alert, Larry. As I said to the S@H rep, "Sign me up!" -- Bryan Kinkel Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:380C6B25.B0799F...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H airplanes

S@H is accepting back orders for (URL) they are running out of (URL) most of you know, I like 1775 a lot better it has real windows... There are still a few 2532s left for those interested. (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

(...) me too. Paul Sinasohn, who also got other stuff (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9377 set

The construction site also sells train sets, accessories, etc. that you usually only find at S@H. In addition to trains they also sell some other hard to find sets or S@H only sets, ie Technic bar code reader, SCALA, the witch set is great! This is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact