 Marketplace / Shopping / *9399 (-5)
  20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

Effective Sunday, April 28 through Saturday, May 4. If anyone actually finds any new SW sets at a Kmart in the U.S. I'd like to hear about it. I'm not even going to bother to look. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  BrickParts Sale 15% off whole inventory

Just what the title says! 15% off my whole inventory for a limited time! So check it out I may have what you are looking for! Thanks in advance for shopping. :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv795y.Hv2@lugnet.com... (...) SW (...) every SW (...) ask (...) I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily my favorite set in the current LEGO line up). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I guess I never posted when I got one (over a week ago) from S@H. They definitely are rather limited in their LEGOness, but they do use the same new linkage as the new Alpha Team sets (but all the parts are highly sculpted). I purchased (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)

  TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

At my local TRU today (in California) there were signs posted around the SW LEGO display indicating they will be giving out a free SW poster with every SW LEGO purchase during May. A different one each week. Didn't have time to ask for details or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact