 Marketplace / Shopping / *9299 (-5)
  Re: Unauthorized Star Wars In San Diego

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gu5MKJ.34@lugnet.com... (...) Episode (...) I thought the release date for the Ep II sets had already been announced by LEGO as April 23rd. I'm sure I read that somewhere - but I can't (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Unauthorized Star Wars In San Diego

(...) You serious? Why would they have them in stock if they were unauthorized to sell them? BTW, I think the release deate for the sets is the release week for Episode Two. Remember Harry Potter, they didn't actually start selling the sets until at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Unauthorized Star Wars In San Diego

(...) THey have been found in Phoenix to. I went to one of the Walmarts near my house and found theses sets. Oh yeah I wanted them. So I went to the register and the person at the counter took the set from em and said we can not sell it to you. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3450 back on LSAH!!!

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3450 back on LSAH!!!

(...) Jeremy, Check out this link to amazon.com. I have been able to get six 3450s over the last few months. There was one available just the other day. Tom (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact