 Marketplace / Shopping / *9109 (-5)
  Re: Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown

"Tim Tosino" <timtosino@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GsFurH.9yB@lugnet.com... (...) sets up. My local TRU had the Sherrif's Lock Up (6764) a few weeks ago. I suspect these are like the Pirate sets and you will see them at TRU. The S@H (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Fort Legoredo Spotted in TRU Metrotown

Anyone else seeing these Western Sets at your TRU? These were going for $149.99 CDN at TRU Metrotown and they had 4 or 5 boxes. Anyone see any smaller sets hit the stores again? I'm hoping to pick some medium size sets up. (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

(...) As an alternate data point, one K-Mart I know of (and have visited twice since Christmas) had a whole mess of stuff mysteriously appear last week. Not necesarily the newest stuff either, but nothing beyond the recent stock cycle. My first (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

(...) They've been like that here in the Seattle area too. They looked picked clean over a month ago, I gave up even stopping by. Daniel #574 (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

Effective Sunday March 3 through Saturday March 9. My local Kmart's LEGO shelves obviously haven't been restocked since Christmas-- I wonder if that means it is one of the stores on the chopping block. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact