 Marketplace / Shopping / *9024 (-5)
  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) Sounds groovy... so who wants to send me one? ;P How much are they btw??? If osmeone could kindy score me one, that would be great. My boys would have a 'ball' with that set! Thanks... Mel (sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Tuesday Morning store report

(...) We have the same sets in Richmond, Virginia except I didn't see the mindstorms 9736 We did have the 6575 Polar Base. The Polar Base and Duplo eggs went the first day at the TM closest to me. Bert (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Tuesday Morning store report

Hi all, I finally got to check out a Tuesday Morning clearance outlet store in my area (it's in Santa Monica, California, USA). Here's what I found. All prices in US$. Movie maker sets (several of these): 1349, movie maker set, $99.99 (the one with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Outlet Specials

(...) ordered today 2/8/02 at 10:10 pst and they said they are quickly running out of rotation sensors (she said she only had a few left) I also asked if they had anything else interesting on sale, she said they had the ultimate accessory kit for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: smarterkids.com 25% off $40 order

"Rand Krakora" <rfkrakora@home.com> wrote in message news:Gr7rBA.BML@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) de=AFF03 (...) The link on the previous message got wrapped ( includes de=AFF03 on second line ), so copy and paste it into your browser. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact