 Marketplace / Shopping / *8814 (-5)
  Re: best bet for UCS tie & xwing?

It was a while ago, but I saw the tie at TRU for $70 or so. George "Will Day" <wd@hpgx.net> wrote in message news:Gpzu61.7It@lugnet.com... (...) aggressively (...) fear. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) Where the heck is this store. I have 6 Targets in my commute loop and none of them had anything like this left even at the 50% level, especially the railway expresses. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Avery writes: snip! (...) I think I caught that reference TJ! hehhehheh But I can tell you that I didn't raid any stores within a 50 mile radius of Houston! Actually this time I went in another direction...But I'm (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

In Atlanta <-- See I told you where! I visited a few targets this morning and two of them moved to 75% off overnight. There were still LOM, Soccer, Artice value packs, various movie maker extras and Driod Escapes. HOWEVER, the Railway Express is now (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

(...) I hit my local Target last night and things were about the same. They had a few Artic value packs at %50 and 4 droid escapes still at %50. In fact, I checked it last Friday (after Wednesday's initial %50 clearance) just for my own curiosity. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact