 Marketplace / Shopping / *8674 (-5)
  supply almost gone

Went to 2 different Targets today. Not much left of the old stuff. Only items left were about 10 trains, half a dozen arctic sets, and some others that if they were important to me I would have remembered them. Guess it is time to face the fact that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

(...) If Target is this advanced nationwide I would be impressed. A local food vendor here in Texas (HEB) was starting to use a computer to help with or better yet controll stocking this summer (at the time it was only the 4th HEB to have such a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Mark Cornell" <mcornell@chi.tds.net> wrote in message news:3C371988.BD1288...tds.net... (...) clearance (...) 30% (...) sets, (...) Stone (...) 12 down (...) [ ... snipped ... ] We do a lot of shopping at Target for our general needs so it isn't (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

As of yesterday (1/4/02), my local Target had separated out all of the clearance Lego and other toys into their own clearance section. Everything was still 30% off. The only sets of note on clearance are a few Women's Soccer Team sets, fifty or so (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego watches at K-Mart

(...) I spotted these a couple of weeks ago, but thought others had mentioned this already. The assortment I found included Bionicle, LoM, and Creator. If there were other themes, I sure didn't spot them. Personal favorite design: LoM watch. The (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact