 Marketplace / Shopping / *8319 (-5)
  Re: Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

"Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GMyo5L.HE7@lugnet.com... (...) anymore. (...) Does (...) used (...) If you live near a Zany-Brainy or Learning Express you may find the large grey baseplate at either of those stores. FWIW - ZB (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

I went to two different TRU's yesterday looking for the Large Grey Baseplates and Bionicle sets. Well, to my dismay it looks as if TRU doesn't carry the baseplates anymore. All I saw were the roadplates, green, blue, and the large duplo plate. Does (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: UCS Tie $69.99 at Toys 'R 'US - Cheaper at Outlets

(...) Yeah they're $70 here in Cali too. Although you can get it from the Lego Outlets for $50. There are a number of sets - namely alpha team and mars - that have been discounted by $5. sun (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Tie $69.99 at Toys 'R 'US

Just thought I would drop a quick line and let everybody that I saw the UCS Tie in the Toys 'R 'US here in Plattbsurgh, NY for $69.99. Don't know if any other stores will have it, but here is a heads up. Nate (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Free LEGO Games (Software)

I wouldn't count on it. I actually got one from Shop-at-Home which came without the King minifigure -- the "free set included" marking on the box was covered with a snazzy sticker telling me about multimedia hardware needed. It appears that at some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact