 Marketplace / Shopping / *7599 (-10)
  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

(...) If it was chain-wide, it evidently expired yesterday, because my local one in Ohio wasn't doing it today (2 June) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Translation: "We like to promote the value of Mega Bloks when ever we can." (Quality doesn't matter in todays market to the average consumer, quantity is where it's at.) [snip] (...) accept (...) No actually 3033 is the only set that we don't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??

(...) Well now that you know, sign up for their mailing list at their checkout next time you are in, that way you'll get the flyer before the event and can scoop up even more great deals :^^) Mike (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego aircraft

Hi, Well I managed to order 5 1808 Cloud Hopper yesterday morning - they were only 9.99 U.S. each with cheap shipping so my order was ~$59 U.S! The lady asked me for a code - I used 'sp501' - which turned out to be a U.S code, but she let me order (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Unfortunately it is looking more and more like my prophesy is going to come true. It really is to bad because I fear that those that don't know about S@H will see no source for getting plain old bricks and might stop buying as much LEGO. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

From what I understand the blue tub only shipped to stores during the spring, most stores have received their final stock of the 3033's by now. So you shouldn't have any trouble finding them in stores, but come fall most stores will probably be sold (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No more Blue Tub... And is this the kick in the pants that Eric dreaded!?

(...) Just one min this set 3033 was and still is available in Australia, you know the country which is not part of the USA but that you can still get it in. This set is only in k-mart stores? don't know why ? So the bloke who wrote back to Eric (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

I live in north Austin, up 183 near Oak Knoll. There is a Costco under construction on 183 between Braker and Duval. The one I visited was in Southlake, though, a DFW suburb. (Visiting family last weekend.) They were giving away 1 year memberships (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

I stopped in a local K-Mart last night and they were having a sale where all clearance items were 50% off of the clearance price. There wasn't much Lego left, and I don't know if this is chain wide or not, but I figured I would pass the info on. (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

Lego usually shows up in Costco in July. Sometimes they have some good deals, sometimes only so-so. Rose "Naji Norder" <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message news:GE9DH3.Fsy@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) where (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact