 Marketplace / Shopping / *7534 (-5)
  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

When I went to ZB a few weeks ago, they had a poster up advertising the free video with any Creator purchase. I also noticed that one of the larger Creator sets included the video. I thought about buying a $3 set just for the video, but decided not (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

Troy, I probably mis-remembered the prices. I didn't think too hard about any of the prices that were substantially above recent discounts for the same set elsewhere. Cary "Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

I know her. You're in league with the devil. Bring those sets back asap ... :) Cary Clark <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:GDut2x.LHx@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

(...) Which store did you hit so I don't bother with that one tomorrow? Frank (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

This is most odd.... I stopped by one of the local TMs today, and the Arachnoid Starbases were $50 and the Mindstorms accessory kits were $30. You'd think the prices would be the same chain wide, but that doesn't appear to be the case.... Troy Cary (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact