 Marketplace / Shopping / *6414 (-10)
  Mini Adventurers $2

Those 4 mini Adventurers sets are available for $2 each at my local Food 4 Less (Havenhurst Ave. & Sherman Way in LA's San Fernando Valley). Sorry, I don't have the numbers handy, but one of the 4 is Sam Sinister & Baby T-Rex, if that clarifies it. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

I can tell you Hammacher ran out of sets on Friday, they didn't figure that out until today. The problem I had is they didn't ship on a first come first serve basis. Don't be surprised if your order is canceled, and don't spend too much time trying (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New items at the Brick Depot

I added some new inventory this evening, some older sets that have been sitting in my "to list" pile. All of these are used, complete with original instructions but without boxes. 6024 Bandit Ambush - (URL) Skeleton Crew - (URL) Rocket Racer - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DYA shipping times

(...) My DYA order took about seven weeks last summer. I contacted Emmannuel with an email about it and within the day he had checked it out. It was at my door the next day. I don't think you should worry. The packing is great. My box had a hole and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Race 'Value Pack' spotted

(...) D'oh ! OK, scratch that store name, the correct name of this store is 'SAVE-A- LOT' (staring at store receipt). Now where did I get that other store name from ? Ray (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4561's at Target

(...) That's true, but Target's sale reductions are usually every *second* Wednesday. The 50% reductions hit last Wednesday, so I'd bet you'd have to wait until 17 Jan for the final round. Check in anyways, you never know--but IMHO it'll probably be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4561's at Target

Wal-mart.com has these for $65 and I think you ca still get free shipping. Rose Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4561's at Target

(...) If you want to take a chance that they'll still be there tomorrow, Target normally takes another round of reductions on Wednesday. You could buy the number you absolutely must have today and then go back tomorrow (morning if possible!) to try (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

(...) The catalogcity link is showing the RIS price at the normal Hammacher $229, anyone else find a way to get to the $109 through catalogcity? Also, if you buy at Hammacher through catalogcity can you use your ebates e-mail address to also get the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Zany-Brainy Coupon

I received a new ZB coupon in the mail today. It is good for 20% off all clearance items from 1/11 to 1/15. Unfortunately the only LEGO I have seen on clearance at our ZB is the 4548 Train Controller and I think I have enough of those! Mike -- Mike (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact